Standing Dumbbell Reverse Curl
The standing dumbbell reverse curl strengthens the upper body. Below are instructions on how to execute this workout properly to achieve the maximum results:
- Standing straight, hold a dumbbell in each hand. Have feet shoulder-width apart and arms fully extended. This is your starting position.
- Without moving your elbow, curl the weights towards your shoulders.
- Squeeze and hold this position for one second.
- Slowly bring the dumbbells back down to the starting position.
- Repeat for as many reps as desired.
Below is a video showing you how to properly complete the standing dumbbell reverse curl: