Bent-Arm Dumbbell Pullover
The bent-arm dumbbell pullover is an excellent way to strengthen your chest. In order to reduce your risk of injury and maximize the efficacy of the workout, you should follow the following instructions:
- Place a dumbbell on a flat bench.
- Lay sideways on the flat bench, with only your shoulders touching the surface of the bench.
- Grasp the dumbbell with two hands and hold it above your chest while keeping a bend in your arms.
- While keeping your arms bent, lower the dumbbell in an arc behind your head.
- Return the dumbbell to its starting position by re-tracing the arc.
- Hold in this initial position for around 1 second.
- Continue until you have completed your desired number of reps.
For more detailed instructions, have a look at this video: