The Dumbbell Squat is an exercise that works and activates your hamstrings, calves, quadriceps, gluteal muscles, as well as other lower extremity muscles. This is a great exercise for beginners as well as experienced weight lifters. You must have a proper stance to ensure the exercise is preformed properly. Here are some instructions to show you how to perform this exercise.
• Stand with feet parallel with your shoulders (feet should be pointed straight)
• Hands should be palm facing towards the thighs
• Start bending down with your face facing forward, back straight, and chest high until your thighs are parallel with the floor and your knees should be going the same direction as your feet
• Hold for a second and extend back up to the original position
• Repeat to your satisfaction