Alternating Dumbbells Deltoid Raise
The Alternating Dumbbells Deltoid Raises strengthens your arm muscles. There is a way to properly perform this exercise to obtain maximum muscular growth while preventing injury. Below are the steps necessary to correctly perform the alternating dumbbells deltoid raise.
- Stand and hold a pair of dumbbells at your side
- Slightly bend your elbows then lift the weights in front of you to shoulder height. Do not swing as you lift weights.
- Return the weights to your side.
- For the next repetition, laterally raise the weights, lifting them out to your side to shoulder height
- Return weights to the starting position and alternate them to the front and side.
This video shows you how the alternating dumbbells deltoid raise workout is done: